Re: A proposal for a decentralized, peer-reviewed academic journal system for the Web

On 01/20/2013 04:27 PM, Brent Shambaugh wrote:
> I hope what I said did not come off wrong. You are certainly putting
> a lot of  effort in this. Thanks for all of the links.

Not at all... still mulling over what you wrote, will respond when I
have more time. I'm currently buried under spec editing for HTML+RDFa
1.1 and JSON-LD (both of which we're trying to get to Last Call in the
next few weeks). That's why I haven't responded in detail yet.

The list of links was just to try and help you organize your reading
list. Very happy that you're on this list and even more happy that
you're engaging the community. Keep it up! :)

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Aaron Swartz, PaySwarm, and Academic Journals
http://manu.sporny.org/2013/payswarm-journals/