Re: Financial vocabularies ?

Hi Dziuhas,

I'm not entirely sure what you are asking: what is LOD? By UK Payment
Vocabulary, do you mean this: http://data.gov.uk/resources/payments ?

You're asking for a standardised set of terminology describing financial
instruments and transactions? Or are you looking for a electronic
definition, something along the lines of an xml schema.

Two things worth looking at (and both are terrible, terrible, claw your
eyes out terrible) are Edifact and it's Data Dictionary: (
http://www.unece.org/fileadmin/DAM/trade/untdid/d12a/tred/tredi2.htm) and
perhaps ISO 20022 (
http://www.iso20022.org/understanding_the_data_dictionary.page) which both
contain standardized definitions of a large number of terms and concepts.

Hope this is vaguely what you are asking for.
   -tim