Re: web-payments.org is up

On 12/20/2013 07:32 PM, Daniel Chcouri wrote:
> I like it. The new landing page looks great and I think it explains
> the project better than the previous payswarm's landing page.
>
> I've found minor issues with the landing page, fixes are in the pull
>  request:

Thanks for the pull request, Daniel! We pulled your changes in within an
hour or two of when you sent it:

https://github.com/web-payments/web-payments.org/pull/10

For anyone else that would like to jump in and improve the new site like
Daniel did (via github pull requests), please do!

blog: The Worlds First Web Payments Workshop
http://www.w3.org/2013/10/payments/