Re: Input needed: US Federal Reserve Payments Position Paper

Less we confuse them I'd suggest to keep it simple and just state

Adoption of these Web-based payment technologies will not only address
the problems outlined in the payment improvements paper, but also provide
the flexibility to
improve alignment with international standards and norms over time.

m2c.

p.