Agenda: Web Payments Telecon - Wednesday, August 21st 2013

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 21:04:16 -0400
To: Web Payments CG <public-webpayments@w3.org>
We're back to discussing the Web Commerce API this week. We'll start the
call out with an update from the Mozilla Payments meeting. The focus
will be on Secure Messaging vs. Javascript Object Signing and
Encryption. We are unlikely to be able to cover all of them, but we'll
get as far into it as we can. This will be a 60 minute call.

If you would like to add or change anything on the Agenda, please send
the request to the mailing list before the telecon or mention the
changes at the beginning of the call.

The dial-in information as well as minutes and audio logs of previous
meetings can be found here:

https://payswarm.com/minutes/

==========
Wednesday, August 21st 2013
Time: 1500 UTC / 8am San Francisco / 11am Boston / 4pm London
Digital Bazaar Telecon Bridge
SIP: payswarm@digitalbazaar.com
Phone US: +1.540.961.4469 x6300
irc://freenode.net/#payswarm
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribes: Manu, Travis, Kumar, Lehn, Longley
==========

Agenda

1. Update on GSoC Student Progress
2. Update from Mozilla Payments Meeting