Web Payments telecon next week

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 14:59:25 -0400
To: Web Payments CG <public-webpayments@w3.org>
Let's start having bi-monthly telecons (every two weeks) again centered
around the Web Payments work. The purpose is to make sure that all
parties are aware of the work happening in the payments area. Our first
telecon can cover the following initiatives: the mozPay API, Web Keys +
Persona integration, PaySwarm, IETF involvement, and new mobile payments
initiatives.

Please pick a time that works for you most weeks:

http://doodle.com/ecesrs6tf57hyvxz

Please fill the poll out as soon as you see this message in case we need
to have a telecon early next week.

http://blog.meritora.com/launch/