Re: making the webcredits.org spec more strict about 'source' and 'destination' fields.

From: Michiel de Jong <michiel@unhosted.org>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 17:41:56 +0200
To: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
Cc: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, public-webpayments@w3.org
hm, actually i also sometimes want to describe transfers. and maybe
events are best described by groups of two or three web credits.

typically what i want to do in opentabs would be for instance to
describe the following history:

1) i put 10 euros in the bank
    ---TRANSACTION:
    * source: me, destination: bank
    * type: money transfer, amount: 10 eur
    ---BALANCE:
    * source: bank, destination: me
    * type: debt, amount: 10 eur

2) i buy a 7 euro cangaroo using my bank card. i now have  3 euros
left in the bank
    ---TRANSACTION:
    * source: bank, destination: pet shop
    * type: money transfer, amount: 7 eur
    ---CONCERNS:
    * source: pet shop, destination: me
    * type: goods transfer, amount: 1 cangaroo
    ---BALANCE (after clearing the 7 euro cycle between bank, pet shop and me):
    * source: bank, destination: me
    * type: debt, amount: 3 eur

3) i claim the 7 euros back from the zoo where i work, because the
cangaroo was for them
    ---TRANSACTION:
    * source: me, destination: zoo
    * type: goods transfer
    ----BALANCE:
    * source: zoo, destination: me
    * type: debt, amount: 7 eur

4) i decide i don't need the money back from the zoo, so i cancel the debt.
    ---TRANSACTION:
    * source: me, destination: zoo
    * type: gift, amount: 7 eur
    ----BALANCE:
    * source: zoo, destination: me
    * type: debt, amount: 0 eur

so basically i'm using the following types of actions:
- money transfer
- goods transfer
- gift

and the following types of states:
- debt

This is specific for the way Opentabs uses webcredits i guess. so
maybe it makes sense to assign URIs on opentabs.net for those 4 types?
Unless someone already has them somewhere.