Agenda: Web Payments Telecon - Tuesday, March 20th 2012

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 00:09:25 -0400
To: Web Payments CG <public-webpayments@w3.org>
NOTE THE CHANGE IN MEETING TIME: Tuesday, March 20th 2012 @ 2pm EST

We started combing through the vocabularies last week to try and
finalize them before getting into the specs in more detail. We'll
continue to do that this week, moving from the lowest-level vocabularies
to the highest-level vocabularies. We may go over the PaySwarm demo if
we have enough people on the call.

The dial-in information as well as minutes and audio logs of previous
meetings can be found here:

http://payswarm.com/minutes/

==========
Tuesday, March 20th 2012
Time: 1900 UTC, 11am San Francisco, 2pm Boston, 7pm London
Digital Bazaar Telecon Bridge
    SIP: payswarm@digitalbazaar.com
    Phone US: +1.540.961.4469 x6300
irc://freenode.net/#payswarm
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribes: Jeff, Manu, Lehn, Longley
==========

Agenda

1. PaySwarm Reference Implementation
    * https://dev.payswarm.com/
2. Commerce Vocabulary
    * http://payswarm.com/vocabs/commerce
3. Credit Card Vocabulary
    * http://payswarm.com/vocabs/creditcard
4. PaySwarm Vocabulary
    * http://payswarm.com/vocabs/payswarm

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: PaySwarm Website for Developers Launched
http://digitalbazaar.com/2012/02/22/new-payswarm-alpha/