Re: Side Bar Question: ISO 20022

Walter;

Thank you for the detailed response.  I backed into the credit/debit arena
from the Internet side.  For years I was frustrated with having to work
with varying ISO8583 message protocols and non TCP/IP protocols.  Drove me
nuts.  Felt like I was dealing with 'insane' points of views and
implementations for something so common to our experience that it should be
much easier.  8583 isn't that bad compared to other things and I haven't
had to work with anything in the 20022 realm and doubt I ever will.

Thank you again for helping me understand.

Stephen Cannon

--
Thanks
Stephen Cannon