Re: Web Payments Telecon Minutes for 2012-03-06

On 6 March 2012 22:51, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com> wrote:

> Thanks to Dave Longley for scribing! The minutes for today's telecon are
> available here:
>
> http://payswarm.com/minutes/2012-03-06/
>
> Full text of the discussion follows for archival purposes at the W3C.

Thanks Manu

The owner issue came up in WebID

We originally had the reverse relation ( cert : identity ) but that was
removed

Now we have

<#me>  cert : key   <#publicKey>

It was generally held that you should not have two relations backwards and
forwards, but maybe your arguments on the call make sense ...

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/spec/#turtle

Would be nice to find a common solution!