Re: Crowdfunding: Assurance variations

Hi, Manu,

Glad you like the idea and wish to allow for it in the code. It is the
first time you heard about Cooperative Dominant Assurance Contracts
because I just made it up a couple weeks ago! But had you heard about
Dr Tabarrock's Dominant Assurance Contracts?

I'm very glad to hear that only slight changes in the code are
necessary. I understand implementation will not happen now. I just
wanted to make sure there is an opening in the code for it to happen
later.

I assume the logic process for CDAC would exit the existing process
into a bunch of new code, then re-enter the existing sequence, then
terminate. Is that correct?

I am going to study the JSON architecture in the Intents document to
see if I can have a rough idea of it and to learn the vocabulary.

Andrew