Re: Web Credits Writeup

In OpenTransact we use to/from instead of source/destination as it's more
concise seems more human like, is similar to SMTP and matches what is used
in many different implementations of proprietary APIs.

It's simple of course to support both is to just check for both. I'd like
to see OpenTransact as being the lower level payment layer for PaySwarm.

The Transfer Request and Transfer parts of the spec would be very simple
for you to implement:

http://www.opentransact.org/core.html#transfer-request-1

On Get you would just pre populate the payment fields in your existing
payment form with the parameters from the query string.

The transfer should also be fairly simple as long as you support the OAuth
2 bearer spec:

http://www.opentransact.org/core.html#transfer-1

Just accept the parameters as URL form encoded form as well and it is
pretty much OpenTransact compliant.

Transfer Authorizations are fairly simple to implement as long as you can
create an OAuth token within your implementation that has some sort of way
of specifying scope. eg. amount, from, to etc.

OAuth 2 is pretty lightweight to implement. You could implement it from
scratch in a json store by storing transfer json objects with an extra
expiry field and a unique token which would act as the access token. Store
this in the "authorization" store in your json store.

In the POST to the wallet URL you would see if there is a bearer token in
the authorization header and look up the json in the authorization store
using the token.

An empty post would by default use all the parameters stored in the
original authorization and delete it from the authorization store.

POST parameters could be used to modify certain aspects of the original
authorized parameters within business rules in the spec. Such as change the
amount to $8 instead of the authorized $10.

Sorry if this was rambling, it was just a quick brain dump.