Re: PaySwarm Registration

On 08/22/2012 05:04 PM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:
> Just going through the payswarm registration on wordpress
>
> It suggested dev.payswarm.com, so that's what I put in the box

That should be fine.

> Overwrite Existing Key Pair : Yes

You don't have to do this, just leave the checkbox unchecked for now.

> When I hit "Register this site" a popup opens but it's empty ...
> wondering if there's a bug there?

Works for our setup. Here are a couple of things you could try:

1) Look at the apache log for the site... there may be a PHP error that
   could give you a clue as to what the issue is.
2) Open a JavaScript debugger, CTRL-SHIFT-J, if you're using Google
   Chrome and hit F5 to refresh the page. Are there any errors in the
   console?

blog: Which is better - RDFa Lite or Microdata?
http://manu.sporny.org/2012/mythical-differences/