Re: New PaySwarm 1.0 Web API Editor's Draft

On 09/26/2011 05:29 AM, Renato Iannella wrote:

> On 26 Sep 2011, at 14:58, Manu Sporny wrote:
>
>> The early sections of the spec are starting to take shape. The
>> latest Editor's Draft of the PaySwarm 1.0 Web API spec is available
>> here:
>>
>> http://payswarm.com/specs/ED/web-api/2011-09-26/
>
> Manu - if someone wanted to use the ODRL Common Vocab [1] for the
> licenses terms, as shown in Section 6.2, then that would be possible
> I assume?

Yes, absolutely! That is the intent, anyway. If there is a restriction
there, we will work to lift it and have ORDL supported as a way to
express licenses used in PaySwarm.

blog: Standardizing Payment Links - Why Online Tipping has Failed
http://manu.sporny.org/2011/payment-links/