Re: The UN Millenium declaration

I found this interesting letter from the guy who wrote it, John Turmel, but
no authenticating details provided in this source:
http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/answers/focus/debt.html

Wikipedia page mentions it, but with [citation needed].
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_C._Turmel

His personal site is also a mess but seems to corroborate this. Apparently
he gave a presentation about UNILETS to the UN:
http://johnturmel.com/

More research needed! But very interesting so far.

--
Andrew Miller