Re: PaySwarm and illegal sales? With ODRL? Compared to CCN

From: Renato Iannella <ri@semanticidentity.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 22:24:25 +1000
To: public-webpayments@w3.org

Hi all - as the Convenor of ODRL, what we do is allow for the expressions of Policies, in this case, rights statements.

We don't (and can't) guarantee ownership of the asset - typically a community will have its own systems/processes for doing that (such as the Mobile sector in our case).

We look forward to working with PaySwarm now that we are in both W3C Community Groups….

Cheers...
Renato Iannella
Semantic Identity
http://semanticidentity.com