Re: [browser-payment-api] Change the way we request user data (#65)

On 03/15/2016 03:06 PM, Zach Koch wrote:
> 2. Add support for the collection of phone and email. Email because
> it is used by the merchant to email a receipt of the transaction and
>  phone because it is often required by shipping providers.

-1 to this portion of the PR.

I don't think we had consensus to add support for collection of email
address and phone number at the face-to-face.

It's concerning that the scope of this API is expanding beyond just
payment requests to general collection mechanism for customer data.

I'm fine w/ the rest of the PR.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/