Re: Experimental Draft of Digital Offers CG Use Cases

On 01/27/2017 04:33 PM, Ian Jacobs wrote:
> * Review the use cases people have put in the wiki, and start to
> prioritize

Yes, this is necessary and not replaced or augmented by the document I
sent out.

> * As we dive deeper into understanding them, we may find it useful to
> provide more structure to their formulation, in which case your
> approach could be helpful.

Yes.

> Is that what you had in mind?

More or less. As you note, we still have a lot of work to do wrt. use
case discussion and prioritization.

At some point (maybe by mid-year), we will have prioritized a set of use
cases and will want to add detail and describe what we envision for
Digital Offers. The proposed structure answers the following questions
in a systematic, but approachable, way:

* Who are the key stakeholders in the ecosystem (roles)?
* What needs do the identified market verticals have (needs)?
* What do participants in the ecosystem desire to do (tasks)?

>From that, we can do a gap analysis and derive requirements. I can
explain more (5 minutes) on the upcoming call if folks would find that
valuable:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lHgKql-M7bqmf4AGSJwsUaDaDCW22SaB-cEkdkSRI_U/edit

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.