Re: Action required: Please indicate whether you would attend a WPIG face-to-face meeting in Chicago on 22 March 2017

Thanks to all who replied. It seems there is interest in a face-to-face meeting in Chicago on 22 March.

David, please include this on our next teleconference agenda (I believe for 9 January). I suggest we resolve
then to meet so that we can move to meeting planning.

Thank you,

Ian

> On Jan 3, 2017, at 3:02 PM, Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org> wrote:
>
> Dear Participants in the Web Payments IG,
>
> The Web Payments Working Group plans to meet in Chicago on 23-24 March [1], days before the IETF meets
> in Chicago [2].
>
> Please respond on this thread if you would attend (in person) a 1-day meeting of the Web Payments Interest Group
> on 22 March in Chicago.
>
> We will also discuss this at the next WPIG teleconference.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Ian
>
> [1] https://github.com/w3c/webpayments/wiki/FTF-March2017
> [2] https://www.ietf.org/meeting/98/
> --
> Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>      http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs
> Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447