Materials supporting Amex presentation [Was: Reminder: Vision Task Force call 17 Feb]

Hi Ken,

I believe your email did not make it to our archives due to all the attachments; we have size limitations on our archives.

Here are links to four of the documents you attached:

 * Gemalto Breach incident report (I’m providing link to newer version from 2015):
   http://www.gemalto.com/brochures-site/download-site/Documents/ent-Breach_Level_Index_Annual_Report_2015.pdf

 * EMV is Not Enough: Considerations for Implementing 3D Secure
   http://tsys.com/3DSecurewhitepaper/

 * Near-Term Solutions to Address the Growing Threat of Card-Not-Present Fraud
   http://www.emv-connection.com/downloads/2015/04/CNP-Solutions-White-Paper-Version-2-FINAL-July-2016.pdf

 * The U.S. Adoption of Computer-Chip Payment Cards: Implications for Payment Fraud
   https://www.kansascityfed.org/publicat/econrev/pdf/13q1Sullivan.pdf

Ian