Re: Collecting detailed requirements

Group,

As decided during yesterday's call, we will be using a Google Doc for now
to collect requirements on the Data Model and Syntaxes document.  Please
add any potential new requirements to:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tCKHSTFhhGgu4rVDJe4VM2QoCQcNRvx7tNku1Mg8p5Q/edit#

The existing ones from the use cases document have already been added.
Remember that any new suggested requirements need to point to a use case.

-- dan (for the chairs)