Re: Collecting detailed requirements

From: Daniel Burnett <danielcburnett@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 11:37:54 -0500
To: Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>, Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>
Cc: Dave Crocker <dcrocker@bbiw.net>, "=Drummond Reed" <drummond@respect.network>, Les Chasen <les@respect.network>, Joe Andrieu <joe@andrieu.net>, Bob Burke <bburke@kou.pn>, Adrian Gropper <agropper@healthurl.com>, Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Group,

As decided during yesterday's call, we will be using a Google Doc for now
to collect requirements on the Data Model and Syntaxes document.  Please
add any potential new requirements to:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tCKHSTFhhGgu4rVDJe4VM2QoCQcNRvx7tNku1Mg8p5Q/edit#

The existing ones from the use cases document have already been added.
Remember that any new suggested requirements need to point to a use case.

-- dan (for the chairs)