Re: Time sensitive - Review of Web Commerce IG Charter ends 28 August - please ask AC Rep to review if not yet done

On 08/23/2017 02:46 PM, Ian Jacobs wrote:
> The Director is looking for [2] support for the charter through
> supportive statements by the Membership, and so if your organization
>  has not yet replied and values this proposal, please do so this
> week.

Time to hit the pavement, IG members! At present there are only a
handful of votes in favor... and I've never seen an IG created with such
a tiny number of votes.

I have a feeling that many AC Reps are either on vacation or are
embroiled in the EME debate right now and don't know they're missing the
vote on the Web Commerce IG.

Make some noise, tell your AC Reps to GO VOTE HERE:

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/webcommerce-201707/

If you don't, that's the end of our work here... and that would be a
real shame as we're just really starting to hit a stride with both Web
Payments and Verifiable Claims making solid progress.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Rebalancing How the Web is Built
http://manu.sporny.org/2016/rebalancing/