Re: Portability Requirement

I am not sure what to say.  I heard a strong requirement from the group on
the call today that this be included.  As far as I know, all this means is
that credentials (aka claims) need to have a well defined data format that
is transportable.  The repository for a claim could be a folder fill of
.json files on a disk, right?  Or some fancy service provider.  The claims
and their integrity are not dependent upon the repository.

--
-Shane