Fwd: Drafty VCTF Use Cases

(resending this - my new address is not yet on this mailing list. grr.)
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shane McCarron <shane@spec-ops.io>
Date: Mon, Mar 7, 2016 at 5:15 PM
Subject: Drafty VCTF Use Cases
To: Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>, "
public-webpayments-ig@w3.org" <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>

I assume there is a VCTF meeting tomorrow.  My action was to update the use
cases document into the new IG VCTF space in preparation for a tight
coupling between it and the draft verifiable claims charter. The charter
has not yet made it into this space - I know that Manu has been moving
house AND been ill, so I imagine he is just a tad behind.  But the draft
use-cases are up at http://w3c.github.io/webpayments-ig/VCTF/use-cases/

Please have a look in anticipation of discussing these tomorrow and over
the coming week.

Caveat: I did this work with little consultation from my fellow editors.
That's completely my fault, and they all have my permission to publicly
berate me for it.   Or better yet, make edits or submit pull requests.

P.S. There has been a lot of discussion of additional use cases on the
community group mailing list.  I love those discussions - let's keep them
going!  This document is necessarily limited as the subset that will
support the initial work we want to do as a working group AND designed to
not overwhelm the reader.  So if you don't see your favorite scenario or
requirement, it will be in the supporting "extended use cases" document in
CG space.  If you feel strongly that it should be exposed in this limited
space, or that tweaking one scenario will get it covered now, please let me
know!

--
Shane McCarron
Projects Manager, Spec-Ops