Re: [Draft] Minutes from 1 July 2016 FTF meeting

> On Jul 3, 2016, at 10:03 PM, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com> wrote:
>
> On 07/01/2016 06:20 PM, Ian Jacobs wrote:
>> P.S. The minutes are Member-visible and will be made public at the
>> next IG teleconf.
>
> The Verifiable Claims Task Force will meet the week after this upcoming
> week, on Tuesday at 11am. What can we share with them?

It seems to me fine to share that the resolution of the IG was to request that
W3M propose the charter to the W3C Membership. I think it’s also fine to
share information about additional work or changes that need to happen.

Ian

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447