Re: Welcome to the Web Payments Interest Group

From: Sailesh Panchang <sailesh.panchang@deque.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 09:59:25 -0500
To: David Ezell <David_E3@verifone.com>
Cc: "eanders@pobox.com" <eanders@pobox.com>, "ij@w3.org" <ij@w3.org>, "john.foliot@deque.com" <john.foliot@deque.com>, "w3c-archive@w3.org" <w3c-archive@w3.org>, public-webpayments-ig@w3.org
Hello David,
Thankyou very much for the welcome message.
I work as a digital accessibility SME and have been with Deque Systems
 doing accessibility audits for over a decade.
I participate on the WCAG-WG too.
I was an auditor of financial and accounting info systems   in my
previous career.
I have an M.S from the University of Pittsburgh (2002) and am a
chartered accountant from India (1984).
I am based in Fairfax, N. Virginia.
I hope I will be able to  contribute to the work and also learn
through my participation in the IG.

Thanks again.
Warm regards,
Sailesh Panchang