Web Payments IG Telcon Agenda - 2016-02-08 - NO TELCON

From: David Ezell <David_E3@VERIFONE.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 20:19:24 +0000
To: "public-webpayments-ig@w3.org" <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>
Dear IG members:
We will not have a telcon on Monday, February 8, 2016.  Our next telcon will be Monday, February 15, 2016 at 10:00AM Eastern Time (US).

Thanks from the various groups getting things in order for sessions at our face to face at Google.
https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Main_Page/FTF_Feb2016

I would like to take a moment to ask all session leads to update their session under the Candidate Topics if you have not already done so.

Please register if you have not already done so.
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/73816/ftf-201602/

Best regards,
David