Re: Feedback from Harry Halpin and Ian Jacobs to European Banking Authority Discussion Paper

Hello Ian,
I see you need a volunteer to think over the PISP flow.
In the PSD2, this concept of Payment Initiation Service Provider is
quite much used and explained.
Would the idea of a "flow" be to clarify the role of this PISP in
relation to other types of Service Providers ?
Frédéric.