Re: Agenda: Verifiable Claims Teleconference - Tuesday, December 13th, 2016

Can we add to agenda a discussion about reference libraries? We have some
new JavaScript code from Comakery (Noah Thorpe, Harlan Wood) and a
beginning discussion of creating Python code which interoperates.

Chat with you 8am PT tomorrow!

-- Christopher Allen