Re: Web Payments IG Telcon Agenda - 2016-12-12 @ 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US) for 60 minutes

On 12/09/2016 03:34 PM, David Ezell wrote:
> * Groups with no report - Verifiable Claims (Manu Sporny) - work
> continues while management works on next steps.

Apologies, David as I had previously mentioned no update. As of 8am this
morning, that changed. There is now an open call for review of the
Verifiable Claims Working Group:

Verifiable Claims Charter call for Review
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/VCWG/

Could we spend a few minutes during the call on Monday to make sure
everyone knows that their AC Rep's input is requested?

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Rebalancing How the Web is Built
http://manu.sporny.org/2016/rebalancing/