From: Anders Rundgren [mailto:anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2016 1:06 PM
To: Mountie Lee
Cc: Kepeng Li; Web Payments IG; 刘大鹏(鹏成)
Subject: Re: QRCode with W3C Standard

On 2016-08-24 09:50, Mountie Lee wrote:
> Hi.
>
> No I did not see any efforts.
>
> we can prepare specification first and submit to any Working Groups.

Hi Mountie,

Please start with describing the problem(s) you want to solve first.
I don't think many on the list understands this, and then a specification isn't the best solution.

I would suggest creating a set of slides.
Like the world "before" and "after" this standard.

I have built several QR-using applications and I did never experience any problems except that authentication solutions using QR-code are "phishable" which there is no (known) cure for.

Regards,
Anders