Please register for "Payments Working Group meeting" during TPAC 2015 (29-30 Oct)

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 06:32:27 -0500
To: Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>
Dear Web Payments Interest Group,

As you know, we are still resolving issues raised by the W3C Membership
about the Web Payments Working Group Charter.

We plan nonetheless to hold a face-to-face meeting at TPAC for future participants
in the Working Group, whether or not the group formally exists at that time.
The meeting will take place on 29-30 October as we announced in August.

As with any other meeting, there will be a registration fee for the
two days; see registration information [1] for details.

WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO PAY BEFORE 7 OCTOBER, after which the fee goes up.

If you have already registered for other TPAC meetings, please update
your registration information for Thursday and Friday via WBS:
   https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2015/

Please pay via the same system used for other payments:
   http://www.w3.org/2015/10/TPAC/tpac_guest_reg

If you cannot register and pay before 7 October, please contact me. Thank you,

Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/2015/10/TPAC/#registration

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447