Looking ahead to payments events this fall and next year....got suggestions?

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 12:23:30 -0500
Cc: Karen Myers <karen@w3.org>, Bernard Gidon <bgidon@w3.org>
To: Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>
Hi all,

I’ve started to build an events calendar for this fall and next year as part of thinking about where and when
we could have opportunities to share progress reports from the Interest Group and Working Group.
   https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Relevant_Conferences_for_the_IG

I invite IG participants to add events that they think are important to the industry. If you have plans to participate
in those events, let me know.

Thank you,

Ian

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447