Re: Mozilla comments on Payments WG charter

I've made some proposed edits to the charter (to address some,
although not yet all, of these comments) at:

https://github.com/dbaron/webpayments-ig/commits/gh-pages
which can be viewed as the completed edited charter at:
http://dbaron.github.io/webpayments-ig/latest/charters/payments-wg-charter.html
or as a diff against the current draft at:
http://services.w3.org/htmldiff?doc1=http%3A%2F%2Fw3c.github.io%2Fwebpayments-ig%2Flatest%2Fcharters%2Fpayments-wg-charter.html&doc2=http%3A%2F%2Fdbaron.github.io%2Fwebpayments-ig%2Flatest%2Fcharters%2Fpayments-wg-charter.html
(though if more edits are made to the current draft, they'll show up
in that diff as being undone until I merge them).

-David