Re: Payment Initiation - platform integration

Could be any number of things - I could be splitting a bill and that is my
share, I could be giving someone a gift or donation - there is not always
an invoice. Furthermore if you want to handle payments pull then there is
no invoice, such an authorization to allow a company to debit your account.

Dan