Re: Payment Initiation - platform integration

From: Joseph Potvin <jpotvin@opman.ca>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 06:40:47 -0400
To: Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>, Web Payments CG <public-webpayments@w3.org>
Is there agreement that:

1. Payment is always specified and initiated from an invoice?

2. UBL 2.1 provides the relevant global standard for an invoice?
http://ubl.xml.org/

Joseph Potvin
Project Coordinator, DataKinetics
Operations Manager | Gestionnaire des opérations
The Opman Company | La compagnie Opman
jpotvin@opman.ca
Mobile: 819-593-5983
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/pub/joseph-potvin/2/148/423>