RE: [Agenda] Proposed Merchant/Retailer Stakeholder Gathering - 9:00AM Eastern Time Friday 2015-09-04

Here's the WebEx for the meeting at 9:00AM ET on Friday
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webpayments-ig/2015Sep/0012.html

From: David Ezell [mailto:David_E3@VERIFONE.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 12:17 PM
To: public-webpayments-ig@w3.org
Subject: FW: [Agenda] Proposed Merchant/Retailer Stakeholder Gathering - 9:00AM Eastern Time Friday 2015-09-04

Hi Folks, the Doodle Poll shows that 9AM Eastern time Friday Morning (2015-09-03) is a good time at least for those who have responded so far.

I will post a new poll for a possible meeting next week.

Meeting arrangements will come out soon, but for now please reserve this time in your calendars.

Best regards,
David