Web Payments IG Telcon - 2015-09-07: Cancelled

From: David Ezell <David_E3@VERIFONE.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 16:17:25 +0000
To: "public-webpayments-ig@w3.org" <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>
Hi Folks:
Monday is a public holiday in the US, and many of us could use a rest anyway, so we will cancel the meeting for this week.

Meantime, please continue to consider your Stakeholder positions
https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/StakeholderPriorities

and how you can help contribute to building the agenda for our face to face meeting October 26-27
https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Main_Page/FTF_Oct2015

Also, please be sure to register for the meeting if you are planning to attend
http://www.w3.org/2015/10/TPAC/Overview.html#registration

Our next regular full IG meeting will be 2015-09-14.  There will also be a topic meeting on 2015-09-10 - stay tuned for an agenda on that one.

Best regards,
David
This electronic message, including attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or company named above or to which it is addressed. The information contained in this message shall be considered confidential and proprietary, and may include confidential work product. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and deleting this email immediately.