Agenda: 3 September WPIG call (10am ET)

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 13:22:28 -0500
To: Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>
Hello all,

Agenda for tomorrow’s call from 10-11am ET (details [1]):

 * David Ezell will provide an update on the plan to organize a “next steps on ecommerce” discussion at our FTF meeting [2] in October.
 * Ian Jacobs will give a quick mention of ideas for creating a strategic FTF agenda.
 * Capabilities. If there are updates to the capabilities document [3], let’s discuss them. If there are not, let’s discuss the obstacles to
   making progress and come up with a plan.

Other topics of interest? Let me know. Thank you,

Ian

[1] https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Main_Page#Recurring_Meetings
[2] https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Main_Page/FTF_Oct2015
[3] https://w3c.github.io/webpayments-ig/latest/capabilities/index.html#overview-of-capabilities
Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447