Re: FIT Fall Issue

From: Arie Yehuda Levy Cohen <arielevycohen@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 17:18:07 -0400
To: Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>
I sent the PDF file this FIT issue this morning, but Ian tells me there are
size constraints preventing large files from getting thru, so he was kind
enough to send me the link, and here it is:
http://www.financialit.net/sites/default/files/fit6_sibos_web.pdf

--

Heritage & Legacy Advisory | Multi-Generational Wealth Preservation

ARIE Y. LEVY-COHEN
FINANCIAL ADVISOR | INTERNATIONAL CLIENT ADVISOR
PRIVATE WEALTH MANAGEMENT | NEW YORK
ECONOMICS | FINANCE | BLOCKCHAIN TECH
P: 917.692.6999