ISO 20022 presentation from the Fed

From: ISO20022RA <iso20022ra@iso20022.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 14:06:41 +0000
To: "Web Payments IG (public-webpayments-ig@w3.org)" <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>
Dear Web Payments guru's,

I stumbled upon attached presentation given by the Fed. It explains why they chose ISO 20022 in the Federal Reserve's Strategies for Improving the U.S. Payment System.

It is a very accessible document and provides a nice introduction and context to ISO 20022 so I thought it might be useful for some of you to read e.g. on the plane to Sapporo...

Kind regards

Kris Ketels
ISO 20022 | Cloud Standards
Tel: +32.2.655.4485
Mob: +32.475.370.998
www.iso20022.org<http://www.iso20022.org>

This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information which is confidential and/or proprietary and intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the mail.  Thank you for your co-operation.  SWIFT reserves the right to retain e-mail messages on its systems and, under circumstances permitted by applicable law, to monitor and intercept e-mail messages to and from its systems.