Re: Welcome to the Web Payments IG

Hello David,

Thank you very much for your message of welcome.

I am very glad to join your group, thanks to Jean-Yves, and have the
opportunity to take part in its studies.

I have been working for 25 years in various areas of the retail banking
industry. For the last ten years, I have been more focused on Card
processes, as a consultant (business or regulatory matters) or as an IT
project manager (Authorisation servers, payments Hubs).
Since 2013, I have been contributing to ISO 20022 card working groups
(EPAS, Nexo) on payments and ATM transactions.

I am keen on getting a deeper view of your works; I read the Charter,
and  I am still analyzing the Use Cases.

Looking forward to the next meetings, I send my best regards to the team
members.

Frédéric.
CantonConsulting
+33 683 892 731