[Draft] Web Payments Working Group FTF meeting agenda

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 14:50:17 -0500
Cc: Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>
To: "Telford-Reed, Nick" <Nick.Telford-Reed@worldpay.com>, Adrian Hope-Bailie <adrian@hopebailie.com>
Adrian, Nick,

In light of our discussion, I have taken a first pass at a detailed Working Group FTF meeting agenda:
   https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Main_Page/FTF_Oct2015#Working_Group_Agenda

Comments from the entire IG welcome. I expect to reach out to the WAI PF group and the WebAppSec group
to see if we can arrange for someone from those groups to speak with us on the topics of accessibility
and security.

Ian
Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447