DO THIS TODAY! [Was: Please register for "Payments Working Group meeting" during TPAC 2015 (29-30 Oct)]

Hi Web Payments IG,

If you have not registered for the Thursday and Friday meeting of the soon-to-be Web Payments Working
Group, please DO SO TODAY (and you’ll need to pay for those two days as well).

If you previously registered only for the IG meeting, you are NOT automatically registered for the WG meeting.

Thanks!

Ian

> On Sep 28, 2015, at 6:32 AM, Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org> wrote:
>
> Dear Web Payments Interest Group,
>
> As you know, we are still resolving issues raised by the W3C Membership
> about the Web Payments Working Group Charter.
>
> We plan nonetheless to hold a face-to-face meeting at TPAC for future participants
> in the Working Group, whether or not the group formally exists at that time.
> The meeting will take place on 29-30 October as we announced in August.
>
> As with any other meeting, there will be a registration fee for the
> two days; see registration information [1] for details.
>
> WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO PAY BEFORE 7 OCTOBER, after which the fee goes up.
>
> If you have already registered for other TPAC meetings, please update
> your registration information for Thursday and Friday via WBS:
>   https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2015/
>
> Please pay via the same system used for other payments:
>   http://www.w3.org/2015/10/TPAC/tpac_guest_reg
>
> If you cannot register and pay before 7 October, please contact me. Thank you,
>
> Ian
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2015/10/TPAC/#registration
>
> --
> Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>      http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs
> Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447