Re: Verifiable Claims Task Force Summary of Concerns

On 11/19/2015 10:38 AM, Ian Jacobs wrote:
> it seems like having clear (and likely narrow) problem statements
> will increase the likelihood of generating interest outside the CG.
> Those will be useful hooks for people to determine whether they
> think those are problems worth solving.

With your input, I have updated the Verifiable Claims Task Force wiki
page by:

* Reworking the problem statement text and adding a few key points.
  This puts the focus for the Monday call around getting
  buy-in on the problem statement.
* Moving what could happen after the task force is created to a
  different page. This helps further focus the call on Monday
  to goals, problem statement, scope, stakeholders, and success
  criteria.

https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Main_Page/ProposalsQ42015/VerifiableClaimsTaskForce

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/