4 new capabilities for the "Payment Architecture Priorities"

From: ¶Î³¬(Ì©÷è) <zephyr.dc@alibaba-inc.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 14:42:26 +0800
To: "'Web Payments IG'" <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>
Cc: "'Manu Sporny'" <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Hi ALL,

We have added 4 new capabilities for the ¡°Payment Architecture
Priorities¡±, which are qrcode payments, payment under guarantee , risk
monitoring and provisions transferring, please review them.

And we have added these in the discussion page:

 <https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Talk:Payment_Architecture_Priorities>
https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Talk:Payment_Architecture_Priorities

qrcode payments

Requirements

l   Data encoding and encryption for invoices

l   Data integrity and non-forgeable(digital signatures)

l   Generate qrcode with client characteristic data

Limitations

l   None

Use cases

l   Mobile(Discovery of Offer)

l   Invoices(Agreement on Terms)

l   NEED MORE ¨C Missing use cases

payment under guarantee

Requirements

l   Storage of payment¡¯s status(include placed an order, paid to Payment
Agent, received products or services, paid to merchant)

l   Protocol for transmitting between payer and payment agent, payment agent
and merchant

l   Handling dispute in the process

l   Storage of payer¡¯s private information

Limitations

l   None

Use cases

l   Credentials (Agreement on Terms)

l   Privacy Protection (Agreement on Terms)

l   Variation of Delay (Completion of Transfer)

l   Invoices(Agreement on Terms)

l   NEED MORE ¨C Missing use cases

risk monitoring

Requirements

l   Risk monitoring rules according to different transaction types

l   Recognizing risky transactions by monitoring rules

l   Alert about risk through email, sms, etc

Limitations

l   None

Use cases

l   NONE - Missing use cases

provisions transferring

Requirements

l   The bank transaction fund settlement to payment agent¡¯s account

l   payment agent¡¯s account fund settlement to merchants¡¯ bank account

Limitations

l   None

Use cases

l   NONE - Missing use cases