Re: [Payments Architecture] A vision statement for the web payments architecture work

On 05/19/2015 02:02 PM, Adrian Hope-Bailie wrote:
> Personally I think some mention of security is necessary but if there
> is a consensus that it is not I'll happily drop it.

I'm strongly in favor of keeping the statement about security in the
vision document.

I understand what Melvin is getting at, but I don't think we can get
away with saying nothing about security in the vision primarily because
most other people won't understand the nuances of decentralized systems
scaling security up as their size grows (e.g. Bitcoin).

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: High-Stakes Credentials and Web Login
http://manu.sporny.org/2014/identity-credentials/