Re: [Payments Architecture] A vision statement for the web payments architecture work

Regarding security, Apple has already set  the bar for this industry.

That this bar currently can't be reached from a browser is a problem that
W3C needs to solve since everybody else have settled on "Apps" which do not
suffer from this limitation.