Re: [Payments Architecture] A vision statement for the web payments architecture work

Thanks Manu.

I was already trying to reword that last paragraph based on earlier
feedback.
I think your version works well.

Have incorporated your other suggestions however I think the word user is
appropriate when talking about a "user experience" or "user interface".