Re: [payment arch] Agenda: Payment Architecture Task Force - Thursday, May 14th 2015

I would like to raise a general consideration:

What aspects of this Technical Architecture are unique to "Web" mediated
payment, what what aspects are generic to payment via any medium?

The reason I ask is that it seems to me that a generic payments technical
architecture provides the functional system environment within and upon
which a Web payments technical architecture occurs.  Therefore it seems to
me critical to clearly separate these two in the document.

If this is included as an agenda item, discussion of the substance of the
distinction would take up too much time, but it might be efficient to
discuss whether or not such a distinction is or is not required in this
document, and if so, determine general approach to take towards addressing
this.

Joseph Potvin
Operations Manager | Gestionnaire des opérations
The Opman Company | La compagnie Opman
jpotvin@opman.ca
Mobile: 819-593-5983